Trilium Resources is an Eastern North Carolina government agency that provides services concerned with mental health, substance abuse, and intellectual and developmental disabilities. In the wake of continued school shootings, it is providing mental health resources to schools and communities. Specifically, Trilium is working on educating the public, removing the stigma from mental illness, and connecting people in need of assistance with mental health providers. Read more here.
- Announcing Our 2019 Poetic Justice Event
- CJPC Executive Director Joins Local Activists to Demand Accountability from Raleigh Police
- CJPC Named One of 16 Recipients of the Vera Institute for Justice “In Our Backyards” Grant
- Protecting an Incarcerated Durham Woman’s Right to Same-Sex Marriage
- Guilty Plea is Far From Justice Served, But a Step in the Right Direction