On Saturday, June 9, from 12pm to 2pm, there will be a criminal record expunction seminar and free legal assistance offered at the Holton Community Center Auditorium, 401 N. Driver Street, Durham NC 27703. The 30 minute seminar will cover criminal record expunctions, certificates of relief, and driver’s license restoration. Following the seminar, attendees can apply for free legal help with criminal record expunctions. Legal help is limited to the first 150 Legal Aid-eligible Durham residents.
- Announcing Our 2019 Poetic Justice Event
- CJPC Executive Director Joins Local Activists to Demand Accountability from Raleigh Police
- CJPC Named One of 16 Recipients of the Vera Institute for Justice “In Our Backyards” Grant
- Protecting an Incarcerated Durham Woman’s Right to Same-Sex Marriage
- Guilty Plea is Far From Justice Served, But a Step in the Right Direction