The Carolina Justice Policy Center and the North Carolina ACLU have partnered together to provide a district attorney candidate questionnaire for the upcoming May 8th primary elections. The questionnaire is designed to help voters assess which candidates support criminal justice reform. To view the questionnaire and candidate responses, click here.
- Executive Director Dawn Blagrove Wins 2020 King Leader Award
- Our Growing Evolution to EmancipateNC
- Can the Taxpayers of Raleigh (or Any Municipality) Afford NOT to Have a Police Oversight Board?
- Citations Instead of Arrests Lower Wilson County Incarceration Rate
- Emancipate NC Says Law Enforcement Brutalizing Citizens Can Never Be Justified