In an unprecedented move, the FDA has called for the removal of opioid painkiller Opana from the market. The FDA has never before asked that an opioid pain medication be pulled from the market due to its strong potential for abuse. The mandate is in response to the opioid crisis. Opana is about twice as powerful as the opioid OxyContin, which is also frequently abused. Learn more at http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/08/health/fda-opioid-opana-er-bn/index.html
- Executive Director Dawn Blagrove Wins 2020 King Leader Award
- Our Growing Evolution to EmancipateNC
- Can the Taxpayers of Raleigh (or Any Municipality) Afford NOT to Have a Police Oversight Board?
- Citations Instead of Arrests Lower Wilson County Incarceration Rate
- Emancipate NC Says Law Enforcement Brutalizing Citizens Can Never Be Justified