On Saturday, June 9, from 12pm to 2pm, there will be a criminal record expunction seminar and free legal assistance offered at the Holton Community Center Auditorium, 401 N. Driver Street, Durham NC 27703. The 30 minute seminar will cover criminal record expunctions, certificates of relief, and driver’s license restoration. Following the seminar, attendees can apply for free legal help with criminal record expunctions. Legal help is limited to the first 150 Legal Aid-eligible Durham residents.
- Can the Taxpayers of Raleigh (or Any Municipality) Afford NOT to Have a Police Oversight Board?
- Citations Instead of Arrests Lower Wilson County Incarceration Rate
- Emancipate NC Says Law Enforcement Brutalizing Citizens Can Never Be Justified
- More State-Level Progress Needed to Effectively Address Durham Rise in Gun Violence
- Police Accountability Scorecard for Raleigh City Elections