A bill has been introduced in the House which would require sex offenders to pay an initial registration fee of ninety dollars and an annual registration fee of ninety dollars on the anniversary of the initial registration date. The attorney general would recover delinquent fees in a civil action. Fees would be used to offset costs associated with the registration of sex offenders.
- Executive Director Dawn Blagrove Wins 2020 King Leader Award
- Our Growing Evolution to EmancipateNC
- Can the Taxpayers of Raleigh (or Any Municipality) Afford NOT to Have a Police Oversight Board?
- Citations Instead of Arrests Lower Wilson County Incarceration Rate
- Emancipate NC Says Law Enforcement Brutalizing Citizens Can Never Be Justified