On December 16, 2018, CJPC Executive Director Dawn Blagrove joined Irving Joyner and April Dawson, law professors at North Carolina Central University School of Law, for their weekly one-hour show. They dive deep into criminal justice reform topics that include mass incarceration and its effects on North Carolina citizens, the roles of district attorneys and other local officials, the school to prison pipeline, and more.
- Protecting an Incarcerated Durham Woman’s Right to Same-Sex Marriage
- Guilty Plea is Far From Justice Served, But a Step in the Right Direction
- Kicked Out for Showing Up for Justice
- CJPC Board Member Kristie Puckett-Williams Discusses Promising New Alternative to Cash Bail on Charlotte Radio Show
- CJPC Board Member Arrested for Speaking Out Against ICE