On December 16, 2018, CJPC Executive Director Dawn Blagrove joined Irving Joyner and April Dawson, law professors at North Carolina Central University School of Law, for their weekly one-hour show. They dive deep into criminal justice reform topics that include mass incarceration and its effects on North Carolina citizens, the roles of district attorneys and other local officials, the school to prison pipeline, and more.
- Unlocked Up by endlesswill (poetry from Poetic Justice 2019)
- Poetic Justice Preview Held for the Religious Coalition for a Nonviolent Durham
- Take Time to Watch the Disturbing, yet Necessary “When They See Us”
- Announcing Our 2019 Poetic Justice Event
- CJPC Executive Director Joins Local Activists to Demand Accountability from Raleigh Police