On December 16, 2018, CJPC Executive Director Dawn Blagrove joined Irving Joyner and April Dawson, law professors at North Carolina Central University School of Law, for their weekly one-hour show. They dive deep into criminal justice reform topics that include mass incarceration and its effects on North Carolina citizens, the roles of district attorneys and other local officials, the school to prison pipeline, and more.
- Announcing Our 2019 Poetic Justice Event
- CJPC Executive Director Joins Local Activists to Demand Accountability from Raleigh Police
- CJPC Named One of 16 Recipients of the Vera Institute for Justice “In Our Backyards” Grant
- Protecting an Incarcerated Durham Woman’s Right to Same-Sex Marriage
- Guilty Plea is Far From Justice Served, But a Step in the Right Direction